Your policy can commence within the 4 weeks following purchase. You cannot set a start date beyond that time and you cannot backdate a policy. For offline purchases you nominate your start date on the proposal form. The policy period of cover begins from the nominated date for the length of the term.
Articles in this section
- Maximising your privacy & security when using Zoom as a video consulting tool.
- Group Insurance Programs. Can you provide one group policy for our Organistion/Association?
- Does my policy include online consultation (e.g. Skype, Zoom, FaceTime) online Lecturing or Workshops?
- Is there an excess on our policies?
- Do you have a phone number I can call for a chat about my complementary therapy PI needs?
- Can I cancel my Therapysure policy at anytime?
- What is the Sleep Easy Policy?
- What is “Duty of Disclosure”?
- When can my policy commence?
- Does the Therapysure policy include run-off cover?