“Claims Made” insurance means that this policy covers you for any claims made against you during the policy period and notified to CGU Professional Risks Insurance during that policy period. This is provided you were unaware at any time prior to the policy inception of circumstances which may give rise to a claim.
Articles in this section
- Maximising your privacy & security when using Zoom as a video consulting tool.
- Group Insurance Programs. Can you provide one group policy for our Organistion/Association?
- Does my policy include online consultation (e.g. Skype, Zoom, FaceTime) online Lecturing or Workshops?
- Is there an excess on our policies?
- Do you have a phone number I can call for a chat about my complementary therapy PI needs?
- Can I cancel my Therapysure policy at anytime?
- What is the Sleep Easy Policy?
- What is “Duty of Disclosure”?
- When can my policy commence?
- Does the Therapysure policy include run-off cover?