Yes! The Physiosure policies cover you for working in ALL states and territories of Australia. Actually they even cover you for many short-term overseas projects as well. The reason for selecting a state when purchasing the policy is that the tax man applies different stamp duty amounts in different states.
Articles in this section
- Maximising your privacy & security when using Zoom as a video consulting tool.
- Does my Physiosure policy cover me for online (telehealth) consultations?
- Who is the insured?
- Locum Cover Explained
- Do you have a phone number I can call for a chat about my Physiotherapy PI needs?
- Does the Student Exam policy provide cover for supervised clinical practice while awaiting full registration?
- Some of the great reasons to insure with PhysioSure!
- Will I be named as the person insured on my Physiosure policy?
- Does the Physiosure policy include run-off cover?
- Does the policy cover me for working overseas?