Your policy can commence any date you nominate on the proposal form (provided the form is not back-dated and full payment is received by Physiobase.com). An annual policy lasts 1 year from the nominated date. It will typically expire at midnight the day before your commencement date. e.g. An annual policy purchased on June 4th 2012 will expire at midnight on June 3rd the following year.
Articles in this section
- Maximising your privacy & security when using Zoom as a video consulting tool.
- Does my Physiosure policy cover me for online (telehealth) consultations?
- Who is the insured?
- Locum Cover Explained
- Do you have a phone number I can call for a chat about my Physiotherapy PI needs?
- Does the Student Exam policy provide cover for supervised clinical practice while awaiting full registration?
- Some of the great reasons to insure with PhysioSure!
- Will I be named as the person insured on my Physiosure policy?
- Does the Physiosure policy include run-off cover?
- Does the policy cover me for working overseas?