“Claims Made” insurance means that this policy covers you for any claims made against you during the policy period and notified to CGU Professional Risks Insurance during that policy period. This is provided you were unaware at any time prior to the policy inception of circumstances which may give rise to a claim.
Articles in this section
- Do you cover sexual misconduct/sexual molestation in your policy?
- Who is the insured?
- Locum Cover Explained
- Do you have a phone number I can call for a chat about my Physiotherapy PI needs?
- Does the Student Exam policy provide cover for supervised clinical practice while awaiting full registration?
- Some of the great reasons to insure with PhysioSure!
- Will I be named as the person insured on my Physiosure policy?
- Does the policy include run-off cover?
- Does the policy cover me for working overseas?
- How much cover do I need?