Not only do we continue to give you a choice in level of cover, we have negotiated even lower prices as well. And this year we have awesome New Graduate rates.
You can purchase PI cover levels from $1m to $20m. We provide a great Sleep Easy product should you wish to take a career break at home or venture overseas and we provide run-off cover should you wish to retire from practice.
Here are a few reasons to choose Physiosure for your insurance needs:
- We offer fully AHPRA compliant, annual full-time practitioner combined PI/PL insurance deals from as little as $330.
- You are named as 'The Insured' on our policies. Thus with Physiosure you remain insured irrespective of any association or group membership.
- Physiosure permits the cancellation of your policy (subject to the under-writers cancellation charge) at anytime.
- Unlike some other insurers Physiosure will not provide your membership information (other than your name) to their insurers.
- Since 2001 we have built upon a strong relationship with the one underwriter, CGU. Importantly for our customers this means that our financial reserves have steadily grown to support our customers through both product development & outstanding claims management.
- CGU is 100% Aussie owned and underwritten, 100% Aussie operated and 100% of claims are handled within Australia.
- Our membership offers concrete member value: Annual Subscription to MyPhysioRehab,com (online exercise prescription valued around $600 per annum); Free Job & Course listings on Physiobob.com (could save $100's); Discount Coupons and special offers on The Physio Shop (worth $100's per annum); Discounts on CPD courses Australia wide (saving $100s annually) and more.