We welcome approaches from those who would like to consider a group insurance policy to add as a benefit of their membership. Margins are very low on our policies so we would really need a minimum of around 100 members to consider a block plan.
To enable us to consider what can be done for your group, can you please email us via this support site and advise the following:
- What is the name of you association/organisation?
- What is the website URL to your group?
- Which modalities to you wish to have covered?
- Do you envisage the insurance being embedded (ie mandatory) within membership fee?
- If there is a range of membership fees for your group can you provide the fee span of those memberships types (ie min – max)?
- Is there currently an insurance program in place for the association/organisation and, if so, can we get loss ratios and existing pricing? This is an important one for insurance risk evaluation and any insurer currently providing a group policy should be able to provide a ratio for your records. Yearly ratios for the last 5 years would be ideal if this is possible.
In some cases a group policy might not be financially viable. This does not mean we cannot over time look to providing a special rate for your organisation. We regularly review the organisations/associations that our customers are part of and as those groups become large enough we would happily consider a preferred rate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Therapysure New Business Team