Yes, we do, subject to the terms of the policy (see full policy wording for details). Unlike some of our competitors, our policy is retroactive meaning that you are also covered in the event someone makes a claim against you for past practices. Others may only offer cover for future events once you become a customer and exclude any past issue that arises before you were a customer.
Articles in this section
- Do you cover sexual misconduct/sexual molestation in your policy?
- Who is the insured?
- Locum Cover Explained
- Do you have a phone number I can call for a chat about my Physiotherapy PI needs?
- Does the Student Exam policy provide cover for supervised clinical practice while awaiting full registration?
- Some of the great reasons to insure with PhysioSure!
- Will I be named as the person insured on my Physiosure policy?
- Does the policy include run-off cover?
- Does the policy cover me for working overseas?
- How much cover do I need?